International Sales & Marketing Assistant
United Brands is a 100% family owned German company with 20 employees located near Bonn (from our office to the city center Bonn - 10 km / 15 min) and Cologne (from our office to the city center Cologne - 29 km / 30 min).
We have been manufacturing cosmetic ink liner pens for over twenty years. Providing customized solutions for private label cosmetics and our own brands is our main business. Our wide range of pen products is increasing every year and so are our clients who are from all over the world – more than 50 different countries.
As an intern you will be working closely with our marketing & sales team and manager. After you get familiar with our company and our products your tasks will include mainly the following:
- preparing advertising materials for our trade show participations in Europe, the Middle East & Asia
- creating new marketing & sales materials for our growing range of products
- translating different in-house & customer-related documents
- sampling our brand new products to potential target or existing clients
- communication with potential and existing clients
- supporting our marketing & sales team and manager
We are offering two internship positions (Marketing and Sales Assistant for Europe with a focus on Germany & Marketing and Sales Assistant For Latin America) for 6 months starting as soon as possible/latest August 1st 2012.
You will experience the daily work of an internationally operating & expanding cosmetic manufacturer.
Our intentions are very fair – if you show us a promising performance during these six months there is the realistic possibility to receive a contract with UBM right away after this internship!
To become a part of our company we have the following requirements for you:
- You are able to work concentrated 40 hours per week / working hours are 08:00 am to 05:00 pm daily with total 1 hour break / + 1 Saturday in a month for internal training for students who are targeting a job in our company.
- You have completed your studies or you are near the end of your studies (preferably in economics or marketing-related studies)
- You are fluent in English & you have at least a solid basic communication skills in German (understanding & interacting).
- For Marketing and Sales Assistant (focus on Europe) position very good English and very good German required plus French preferably. For Marketing and Sales Assistant (focus on Latin America) position very good English, communicative German and native Spanish/Portugese required.
- Other languages (also Asian languages like Chinese etc. ) are a major plus
- You are communicative and you have a good sense of organization
- You are disciplined, flexible, proactive, reliable & able to work in a team or alone
- You are skilled in operating MS-Office & MS-Windows